We are always here when you need us
Knowledgebase at your fingertips
Access our library of help articles
Got a quick question? Chat us up
Got a quick question? Chat us up
Don’t be shy, call us
If you need a phone call, we are happy to jump on a call
Try TraininGenius For Free For 7-Days
TraininGenius has partnered together with Freshdesk a leading helpdesk platform to deliver best-in-class service and support.
TraininGenius offers several different levels of support to our customers which include, email, live chat, and phone consultations.
TraininGenius also provides customers with a Knowledge Base of help articles and videos showing customers the intricacies of how to most effectively use our system.
Does TraininGenius provide support to its customers?
Yes, TraininGenius has partnered together with Freshdesk, a professional helpdesk system that tracks all tickets and provides communication devices that enable us to stay in touch with our customers on a day to day basis.
How long does it take for someone at TrainiNGenius to get in touch with me?
- Our customer service hours run from, 9:00am eastern time to 9:00pm eastern time.
- Someone is always available to help customers with any and all problems from bugs to training all the way to new feature requests.
Does TraininGenius offer instructional design services?
Yes, we have partnered with an instructional design company known as Skillometry and they help many organizations develop industry specific training. So, if you are just getting started developing training or a seasoned expert that just needs someone to bounce ideas off of, we can help.
Who developed TraininGenius?
Our system was designed by experienced software developers and behavior analysts. We merged the science of software with the science of behavior to create a technology that helps people train.
Does TraininGenius work with different browsers and devices?
Yes, our system works with any and all browsers and devices. However, we do have a limit on the version of the device that you may be using. Please contact us if you have an older version and you now sure if it works with our system.
Do you do custom enhancements for customers interested in technology partnerships?
Yes, we realize that there is no such thing as a one-size fits all solution for any company. So our team is happy to sit down with your team and figure out the different solutions that are important to you and fit them into our enhancement schedule.
How and where do you store data?
- We store all data with Amazon Web Servers (AWS). We back up all data daily to ensure that our customers never lose their most important data.
- TraininGenius uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) data centers which are housed in nondescript facilities. Physical access is strictly controlled both at the perimeter and at building ingress points by professional security staff utilizing video surveillance, intrusion detection systems, and other electronic means. Authorized staff must pass two-factor authentication a minimum of two times to access data center floors. All visitors and contractors are required to present identification and are signed in and continually escorted by authorized staff.
Is TraininGenius HIPAA compliant
Yes, our system complies with regulations for the transmission of health care, learning management, and video content.
Does TraininGenius backup data
TraininGenius performs full daily backups of the server on a separate server. Backups of servers are automatically encrypted using Key Management Service (AWS KMS) customer master keys (CMK).
How else does TraininGenius backup our data?
- AWS only provides data center access and information to employees and contractors who have a legitimate business need for such privileges. When an employee no longer has a business need for these privileges, his or her access is immediately revoked, even if they continue to be an employee of Amazon or Amazon Web Services. All physical access to data centers by AWS employees is logged and audited routinely.
- The security that AWS provides to its customers is designed and managed in alignment with security best practices and a variety of IT security standards, including:
- SOC 1/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (formerly SAS70)
- FISMA, DIACAP, and FedRAMP
- DOD CSM Levels1-5
- PCI DSS Level1
- ISO 9001 / ISO 27001
- FIPS 140-2
- MTCS Level 3
When will the billing date be?
You will be charged monthly and your billing date will be the date that you signed up during the month (Example: Signed up on January 18th, billing date is the 18th of every month)
What if we want to change our package?
- If you want to increase your packaging, then:
- You can increase packaging at any time whether under contract or month-to-month. If they are under contract than the contract ending date remains the same***
- Billing date remains the same and you are prorated for charges
- If you want to decrease your packaging, then:
- You can ONLY decrease packaging if you are month-to-month, you CANNOT decrease packaging if you are under contract***
- You can change your package, but your bill will be prorated and you will keep your bill cycle date
What if we want to change our package or any other parameters within the package which influence the price in the middle of the payment period?
You can change packaging and it will go into effect immediately, you keep same billing date, but bill gets prorated
Do you support discounts?
- Yes (see above)
- We should be able to automate discounts based on whether or not a customer:
Can we change the packaging ourselves or do we have to speak with someone?
Yes, you can change the packaging on your own
What will happen when our payment period (agreement) expires?
- Month-to-month contracts will automatically be renewed for another month unless cancelled before renewal date each month
- 1-year agreements must be cancelled 30 days before contract term date or contract auto renews for another year
- 2-year agreements must be cancelled 60 days before contract term date or contract auto renews for another 2 years
- Reminder emails sent to customers at regular intervals
Does TraininGenius work with other systems?
Yes, we have developed several integrations for small and large system alike. If we have not already created an API for a system that you are already using, contact us and we will make it happen.